Worker fatally electrocuted while working on rim shop roof

Trending now

Subscribe

  • Don't miss any updates, subscribe to newsletter!

Photos

Juan’s corpse was hanging off the roof ledge for several minutes, because his workmates did not have the means to get him off the wire. During that time, he continued being zapped. Eventually, his friends used a piece of rope and separated him from the cable. This happened in the neighborhood of Topochico in Saltillo, Mexico.

Share on wall Report missing video or music

Share it!

Also see...

0 comments

Follow us

  • Posted by Tha Hop
  • May 18, 2017 11:55 AM PDT