Worker electrocuted after pushing scaffold into overhead power lines

Trending now

Subscribe

  • Don't miss any updates, subscribe to newsletter!

Photos

A worker electrocuted himself by pushing the scaffold he was working with into overhead power lines. Once the scaff made contact with the wires, it gripped the worker and kept sending relentless amounts of electric current through his body. Witnesses, for the most part, didn’t know how to properly address a major electrocution incident, and attempted to put the flames consuming the electrocuted worker out by spraying him with a fire extinguisher.

It wasn’t until someone with the understanding of electricity stepped in, and used a stick made of material that doesn’t conduct electric current to disconnect the scaff from the power lines. The electrocuted worker was no longer being zapped, so the next leg of his rescue could begin.

Share on wall Report missing video or music

Share it!

Also see...

0 comments

Follow us

  • Posted by Tha Hop
  • February 7, 2017 10:45 PM PST